Label: Sub Pop - SPCD 882 • Format: CD Album • Country: US • Genre: Non-Music • Style: Comedy
Bigger And Blackerer. David Cross (Comedy) David Cross Format: Audio CD. out of 5 stars. 13 ratings. Price: $ + $ shipping. See all 5 formats and editions. Hide other formats and editions. Listen Now with Amazon Music/5(13).
· 12 SONGS, 1 HOUR, 3 MINUTES. RELEASED . ℗ SUB POP RECORDS. Also available in the iTunes Store.
· If It’s Not Funny suffered the perennial sophomore problem of following its successor just a little bit too closely, the same certainly can not be said of Bigger and Blackerer, David Cross’ third album. Delivered six years after It’s Not Funny-- for a quick comparison, Mr. Show’s four seasons aired over the course of three years on HBO -- Bigger and Blackerer is certainly filled with 8/10(22).
· Also available in the popular CD format, with tons of different material! has 2 chapters: "Self Love" and "A Real Time Saver" which can also be heard on It's Not Funny. is accessed by pressing up on Play at the main menu. is accessed by pressing up on An Existence Predicated Upon Manufactured Necessity at the bonus features menu.
· The new David Cross album and DVD Bigger and Blackerer was taped during two shows, back-to-back on the same evening at Boston’s Wilbur Theatre. As will be obvious by the packaging (and maybe some of the words here), this title applies to both a CD and a DVD; separate releases in separate formats with the same name. Though both media are housed on a shiny, silver .
- Goodbye, Little Darlin, Goodbye - Glenn Miller And His Orchestra - The One And Only Glenn Miller (Vi